- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK
- Trevor Helpline, Suicide Prevention among LGBTQIA: 1-866-48-TREVOR
- Trevor Crisis Text Line: 74174 NYC Post-exposure Prophylaxis Hotline: 844-3-PEPNYC
- Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network (RAINN): 1-800-656-4673
- NYC Domestic Violence Resources Hotline: 1-800-621-HOPE
- NYC LGBTQ Anti-Violence Project Hotline: (212) 714-1141
- Trans Lifeline: 1-877-565-8860
- National Human Trafficking Hotline: 1-888-373-7888
LGBTQ Health Resources
The Q Clinic is a free, student-run clinic providing primary care services for those identifying as LGBTQI
The Callen-Lorde Community Health Center provides sensitive, quality healthcare and related services for NYC’s LGBTQ community
The GMHC provides a variety of health and social services.
The LGBT Community Center provides a variety of resources for health and social services.
General Health Resources
The WCCC is a student-run clinic that provides high-quality, accessible healthcare to uninsured adults in New York City.
The CSS provides first class, HIV-specialized care to people living with HIV/AIDS.